I took a blogging hiatus for months now. I needed to re-think and re-focus on a lot of things. Taking a break from writing is very difficult but it’s a sacrifice I am most willing to do (with so much heartache, of course!) to be able to get ahead of things.
Sometimes, all we need is to be invisible for a while to be able to see what was needed to be seen.
So yeah, I’m back! And I definitely have a LOT on my mind right now. Can’t wait to share them with you!
3. Did the plunge at Bohol! I’m sooo proud of myself!
4. Said goodbye to a lot of my loved ones. From Hans to Jan to Cathy who are two of my best friends to a lot of other best friends – Bijoy, Ryan, Nikki who’s a cell baby. Yep, 2011 was the year of goodbye for me.
9. Went back to the leaner, healthier Gmae: I lost 15 lbs., so that’s boooyeah.
10. Started a business with the family.
6 PHOTOS OF MEMORIES FROM THE LAST YEAR:
MY NEW YEAR’S PLANS.
1. Find a hospital job.
2. Trust God more. Obey.
3. Speak boldly.
4. Never say “I will never”.
5. Be organized more.
6. Date friends.
9. Travel more.
10. Write a book.
A LETTER TO A PERSON I GREW APART FROM LAST YEAR:
At the beginning of the year, you wanted to conquer the world. Slowly, you grew apart from that dream because you were so busy figuring out what you really want.
I’m sorry if I’ve been too preoccupied with figuring out what to do with my life that I grew apart from you. I’m sorry. I really am.
So that’s it. This year will be about us. This year we will never say “you will never”. This year we will be filled with so much hope. So much visions. So much love.
This is our year, love.
A PHOTO OF MYSELF FROM THE START OF LAST YEAR:
A LIST OF WHAT I WANT TO CHANGE IN THE NEW YEAR:
It will take me forever to make a list of the things that I want to change so let’s make it simple: THIS YEAR, I WILL STOP WHINING. I WILL SPEAK LESS, LISTEN MORE. I will no longer deal with mediocrity but will do things excellently.
5 PEOPLE I GOT REALLY CLOSE TO:
1. Hans’ mom ♥
2. Mylene (thanks to our tiangge!)
5. Bohol people: the entire group ( let’s just count it as one okay? HAHA)
MY RESOLUTION: THIS YEAR, I DECLARE THAT I WILL TRUST THE LORD MORE IN EVERYTHING I DO. I WILL SPEAK LESS, LISTEN MORE. THIS YEAR I WILL TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH- I WILL TAKE LEAPS OF FAITH. I DECLARE THAT THIS YEAR I WILL LIVE FAVOR-MINDED. I WILL EXPECT THE BEST THINGS TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR.