Well, waddaya know? It’s half of the month already! I seriously wanna push the panic button and scream at what’s happening in my life but I know that God’s working so let me just remind myself of the things that I ought to do this year, okay?
Presenting to you my 2011 Faith Goals.
- Enroll in a writing course (I promised you this, N!) this July; write more.
- Go back to dance/pilates class. My muscles are telling me that they are in need of stretching.
- Go out of the country not as part of my job but as part of my R&R with mom.
- Learn how to PRIORITIZE. I am always running out of time,it sucks. :l
- Submit more to the fiancée. Talk less, listen more.
- Finish my pending trainings.
- Seek more of God. Listen, trust and obey.
- Do my early Christmas shopping. SERIOUSLY.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Save, save save! Do not be impulsive in buying (somebody stop me pleaaaaaaase!).
Note to self: you still have time, G. Really.