Got this “New Year Challenge” from a dear friend. I know, it’s mid-January already, but it still is January and I’m still up, so here we go!
10 THINGS I DID LAST YEAR
- Went to Singapore twice in a row for two consecutive months.
- Bought a new cellular phone after what seemed like eternity
- Lots of food trips with t he family
- Became a full time aunt to my dear nephew
- Went to Panagbenga Festival for the first time with my office mates
- CELEBRATED MY FIRST YEAR AT WORK (I never survive a year at any of my previous jobs, so hurrah!)
- Re-committed my love to God
- Danced again in front of the crowd after years of not stretching and worked on my split ü
- Became the favorite bridesmaid during weddings and served as a symbol bearer to 2 of my closest friends (I ATTENDED 5 WEDDINGS! 5! HELLLOOOOOOOOOO)
- Became the sound director in a play for the first time without any experience whatsoever and really felt good after (LORD, YOU ARE THAT AWESOME!)
6 PHOTOS OF MEMORIES LAST YEAR
MY NEW YEAR PLANS
I’m actually working on my 2011 Bucket List so I’ll just post it once done, but for now, EXPECTING MORE AND MORE FROM GOD is part of my plan 🙂
A LETTER TO A PERSON I GREW APART THIS YEAR
I know I run from you more often than not. I’m sorry if most of the time I am stupid enough to argue with you and let what I want, not what You want lead the way. There is nothing more I desire but You.
Thank you for reminding me that you are my God. That you are bigger, greater and more awesome than anything else in this world.
Thank you because I am Yours.
And thank you because You love me, warts and all.
A PHOTO OF MYSELF FROM THE START OF LAST YEAR
A LIST OF WHAT I WANT TO CHANGE IN THE NEW YEAR
- being easily angered, especially with the fiancé 😀
- being too anxious
- always running out of time
- poor eating habits
- having too little time to talk to God
5 PEOPLE I GOT REALLY CLOSE TO
My momma, my dear Hans and mostly officemates: Rhea, Niño (special thanks to our Batangas moment), & our newbie Ryan ♥
No more looking back. I shall learn to confess and declare good things and be expectant of God’s favor in my life. ♥